Chaifetz Arena Rules
You can maximize your enjoyment of the show and avoid any issues with Chaifetz Arena security by following the rules below. If a specific event allows for items listed below, it will be noted in the show description. If you have any questions, you can contact Chaifetz Arena at 314-977-5018
Chaifetz Arena wants to make sure everyone can enjoy the show. So they offer these accommodations for persons with disabilities.
- Accessibility seating is available on the concourse level located at sections 101, 103, 104, 107, 108, 110, 112, 114, 116, 119, 121
- The venue is wheelchair accessible and all wheelchair and companion seating has clear sight-lines
- If you require accessibility seating unexpectedly, you may see a representative at the box office located at Gate B for any accessible needs. Please keep in mind, there may not be accessible seating available on the day of an event and all spare accessible seating is first-come first-served.
- For non-ticketed events, it is requested that disabled patrons are limited to sitting with only one guest in the ADA sections to accomodate other guests with disabilities.
- Special accommodation needs may be met if you call guest services at 314-977-5018 at least two weeks before a ticketed event.
Animals and pets are not permitted at Chaifetz Arena. Special exceptions may be made for service animals. Please contact guest services at 314-977-5018 at least two weeks before a ticketed event, if you require a service animal.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE– Standard policy allows camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras. Any camera that has a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than 1 inch it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed in. Some artists and shows do not permit cameras so please check back for the show you will be attending to ensure that we will be allowing cameras in.
COVID-19 Related Policy
Chaifetz Arena is committed to bringing amazing live concert music to fans. ALL shows will require proof of a negative COVID-19 test results within 72 hours of the event or full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose). Proof must be a PRINTED copy of a negative test result or vaccination or the original vaccination card.
Children under the age of 12 are exempt from this requirement but MUST be accompanied by an adult who does meet the requirements.
Guests over the age of two (2) must wear a mask.
Please contact the Chaifetz Arena office at 314-977-5018. for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy
Clear Bag Policy
Guests are encouraged to not bring bags. If guests wish to bring a bag, it must meet the below criteria. Each guest, including children, will be able to carry one approved clear bag and one clutch. Examples of approved bags are below.
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″.
- One-gallon clear plastic Ziploc-style bag. These bags are still subject to search.
- Clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″ (approximately the size of a hand).
- Diaper bags (with child) after inspection.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items that cannot fit into a clear bag, after proper inspection.
There are no provisions to check prohibited bags or items at Chaifetz Arena. Guests will be asked to either return prohibited items to parked vehicles or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. Chaifetz Arena is not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
Family Atmosphere Policy
The staff insist on maintaining a family-friendly atmosphere at Chaifetz Arena. Guests who are found to be causing discomfort to guests through aggressive, abusive, or disconcerting behavior may be asked to leave. In addition, guests who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence may be asked to leave or barred entry.
Late Arrival Policy
Doors open one hour before the scheduled start of the show. Guests are encouraged to plan their travel and parking arrangements accordingly. Some events may bar entry for late arrivals as specified in the program description. If you have questions please contact the venue at 314-977-5018.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost and found items should be turned into the Guest Services Kiosk across from section 102 during an event. Guest Services manages their storage for up to 30 days. At the end of the 30 day period, unclaimed items may be donated. Guests inquiring about Lost & Found items post-event should inquire about picking up items that were turned in or by sending an email to [email protected]
Chaifetz Arena assumes no responsibility for lost items at any event, and all items not collected within 30 days will be discarded.
All guests must wear a mask, unless they are above the age of 2. Guests may temporarily lower masks if they are eating, drinking, or otherwise required to.
The following items are not allowed at most Chaifetz Arena events.
- ANY BAGS that do not meet our bag policy as stated above.
- Weapons of any kind: pepper spray, pocket knives, etc.
- Aerosol Canes: sunscreen, bug spray, dry shampoo, etc.
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Lawn chairs
- Strollers & Carseats
- Glass containers
- Cans ( any outside beverages that isn’t water)
- All coolers
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Glow sticks, confetti bombs, over-sized inflatables
- Professional cameras
- Pocket Chains
Management reserves the right to prohibit items not listed above.
Smoking and/or vaping is not permitted in the venue at any time. The immediate area around Chaifetz Arena is a non-smoking campus. Additionally, the use of electronic smoking devices is not permitted inside the building. A smoking area for patrons is located just outside Gate E, patrons are provided a hand stamp for re-entry through this gate only.
For ticket information and policies please read the Chaifetz Arena Tickets page.